August 24, 2006
Ashley Simpson: Boyfriend
That was the last song playing while we're k-boxing today. Tank! HeJunXiang! WuKeQui! WilberPan! Yup yup, met up with my love ones to celebrate xuan's and my 18th birthday. We almost conquer the entire conveyor belt at Heeren Sakae. Eating is a great satisfactory. I received the first birthday cake this year, we cldn't finish it! Angie the choice's black forest cake with cherries. I simply love it! Took alot of pictures and headed for singing. It may probably be the last outing with these babies before A's. I LOVE ALL OF YOU. My dearest friends from New Town. The honest and true friendship we hold (: (:
I'm going to ntss girl guides campfire on sat !! I dunno if i'm invited, i'm gonna be very thick skinned, it will be a great party to look forward. The GG spirit nv ceases.

Random: A mask is out on, every time we leave home. Within our own space, we prefer the lighting. Outside, it's too uncomfortable. The false front is just like concealor, hiding blemishes and scars. I don't know. The relationship that each human being bears with one another is a mystery. Words are powerful weapons, as we all know. Why is everything so hurtful when u discovered the truth? Why people likes to use words to stab knives thru yr hearts? I believed i myself do hid truth from people. We assumed that people will be comfortable with the present state of us. Maybe pure and simple is good (: Blogging has its good and bad. Sigh.
X