August 17, 2006
The automatic: Monster
What a song. Have you ever felt that u are living in a completely different dimension, apart from the world ? The world don't allow you to have excuses, for not working. Even if you feel like you achieved NTH after two fcuking years, you can only blame yrself, regret, mourn and cry. I suffered from a heartache, encountering family probs, and i'm finding it terribly hard to work on time for my scheldules. Yea, tell me that my life sucks but i'm not the only one who is complaining and dying. There are the less unforturnate ones outside. I'm gonna work even harder, even if the entire world thinks that i'm slacking. Whatever. A'level is so cruel, you just see REAL true reflections. Those meanies.
Sometimes i think i'm lonely, but i'm not. People thinks that i'm too busy for them. I'm not. I love my babies, Annabel, Vanessa, Xinyi, Peixuan, who messaged me & we had a 10mins conference. Yeah! I'm meeting the girls on nxt thurs to celebrate peixuan's shi ba da shou.
All i need now is, support. Not material satisfactions of presents or unkind remarks. I really need encouragement to keep me going on. To dry the tears and start loving life. I dun wanna remain as a weakling or be looked down upon.
I appreciate everyone who cares for me. Cause, sometimes i really feel that no one do. I'm too sensitive. My friends all love me. I'm loved! (= (=
X