August 13, 2006
Breaking Benjiamin: The diary of Jane
I need a new diary. To write. With a pen. My dairy meant for 2006 is running outta of pages, perhaps too much to RANT about. I felt like a lucky soul. I watched fireworks 3 times in the week. I was down with illness on NDP but was blessed with catching the sky displays from the window of my home! Wee! Yesterday, caught it on the bus, in the midst of the bad traffic jam. Today, it was right before my eyes. Yea, if .. if there's a special someone. Shall skip that.
My actions are not clear enough. I need to voice out more, on my fcuking stand. I hate it! I'm gonna mute my mummy n daddy soon. Kidnap em' and .. whatever my wacky idea my brain can come out with. They will murdered in silence soon, when they received my A' lvl results. LOL

A happy child will lose her strings soon.

I need medication. Oh my mum banned me from heading out, for my 1st time. when i'm turning eighteen. my mum needs JAB! undergo BRAIN scanning!
Gotta prepare for a brand new hectic next week. I'm lookin forward to more work. It means grave.



X