August 05, 2006
The All-American Rejects: Move Along
Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong. Move along, move along like I know you do. And even when your hope is gone. Move along, move along just to make it through ..
I have no idea how many times i'm going to blog each day. Hahaha, i'm feeling this little spark of happiness deep within myself. Yea, enough with that self pities Why should i let people bash me down? I just watched "Love at zero degree" on MOB tv. One sentence, so true, If both parties are grasping so hard in a relationship, shldn't they end it? Now, it is ME who choose to look for another path of my life. I am the one who rejects you! Me! It's not up to you to choose, girls are NOT clothes. & i won't yearn for any guy who look upon girls as clothings, wore and thrown. Sheesh. Straighten all thoughts, makes me feel GOOOOOD! Unhappy things? I am in control of my emotions. My only worry now, must only be my studies. I need God, and the coordinations of 'Tian, Shi, Di, Li, Ren, He'. Challenges make a woman stronger. I will dehydrate upon tearing, if i really scored F F F for A'level. I cannot skip off the chance of obtaining the passport to university. Jacqueline, get this clear. You have the chance to receive tertiary education, you're a privileged girl! At all expenses, granny has entrusted her daughter (my mum) to me. For my upcoming 18th birthday wish --- Mummy, family, friends and myself, living a contented life. Argh, this reminds me of getting one year older. Woman's youth is short. Have fun with life! 4 more months to declare the end of A'level.
X