August 15, 2006
Nelly furtado: Promiscuous
Felicia Gold Paris, Jacqueline Nicole is yr no #1 fan. The One of the only one. HAHAHA. enough of cracky jokes. Why would anyone name their song as promiscuous, yea, probably a cool-looking word with the turn-down meaning. Grins, i still love the song. Current tracks playing in my mp3 are all so bitchy and nasty. Only one male grp song "BBS- crawling back to you". In player, are Rihanna's unfaithful, Jessica's public affair, Paris's and Stacie's. There's some kinda of bitchy hormones growing within me. Uhmm.

I was supposed to be shagged for some weird physical tiredness that dragged me thru out the day, but i pulled through. I did art from 2-9pm. So proud and it brought a smile on me on my way home. American's next top model & Grey's even kept my bitchy adrenaline rushing up. Monday night is TV night. Full stop. I'm feeling a sense of work accomplishment after a die-hard day. Pretty good. 2 thumbs up! i shall contiune working hard. Give my 18th a miss & get As for my advanced level examination. sounds cool. Contradiction?? Uhmm.
Songs + work satisfaction ... get bitchy ... Life rocks for once =D

Shall type a loooooooong entry while i get my supper, the instant chicky noodles ready. Isn't me being smart or trying to convince myself to .. ? Pushing myself so hard to the far end, for the furthest prize. Uhmm. I'm a happy and a unhappy girl. I did not let go of my own happiness, cause you're not my happiness. Wow, one of the sentences that brightens the sky so much. Yakult just run out of supply. Mummy! Mummy! I almost just burned the kitchen. Diverting back, i hope i can chance upon the review of my entire life, pathetically, one day. I'm still blessed. With friends and weird mummy (= & a sister who thought she got locked outta of house after an hour. What's with this imperfect yet hilarious world? it's 1.39am! Happy birthday to kyle & time for bed.
X