Yeah, little sister clement and julie celebrated my birthday yest, at vi'lage. uhmm, fine time eating & taking neos for 4 times. & the outcome is ......

The Click Five: Say goodnight
Our seperation has it's faults
but I don't wanna leave it all
so write the letters in teary ink
I just need some time to think
and I just need some time to breathe
baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
baby just close your eyes
I can't take the sorrow
baby just walk away
you know I can't stay
there's no easy way to say goodbye
so baby just say goodnight
your voice is heaven, but it hurts. Your words are memories, but they burn.
I AM FCUKING ANGRY NOW. I am a bitch. So i'm gonna scold a pair of adulteous couple. & you're not my baby. I say nasty stuffs ! I don't know why i have to be in this way but let me say one last time- Jimmy ong, you're not regarded as a friend by me. Yes, by Jacqueline koh. I bet you're reading this and taken aback. Too bad, let me say, whatever birthday wish that you sent me, is such a disgusting act. Yeah, DISGUSTING is the word to describe you. Be thankful that none of my girl took revenge for me, cause i think wasting my time on you is a pathetic thing. You're pathetic man & i was blind to fall for you. FOR EVERY SINGLE NASTY WAY U TREAT ME, u will die a year earlier. That's one of my bday wish.
YOU OWE JIEYING $400. pay up soon or yr house will be burned. i know where u lived. too bad. & KYLE'S 4GB IPOD NANO. & MY HK NIKE BAG.
Even if u ended up with your michelle, who is such a bitch who loves to cry so much, for no particular reason .... you guys wun last. Who will even consider you as a man with husband's material? C'mon, you are stupid, not gd-looking, ungentleman, u cheat, u lied, u steal, u smoke ... Anyway i hate you now, i felt so dumb to be treated by you, in those ways, in the past. I'm not so stupid now. I AM NOT FINE. FCUK YOU. I'm not happy! but i'm glad i woke up on time. My heart was torn into pieces when you & that fcuking michelle happily went to celebrate NDP. That little act-cute girl who uses crying as a method to win a man's heart. I hate her! Tell her that! Help me to thank her to let me know how bitchy u couple are. A man who sucks & a woman who sucks too. You have no right to interfere my life. I just hope one day, yr life will turn out to be as dark n pathetic like mine, in the past. I really felt so bad.Now, you're gone, cause I KICKED YOU OUTTA OF MY LIFE. HAHA & i'm having life.
X