September 01, 2006
3 MUST-hear songs
1. Oasis: Champagne supernova
2. "Qian li zhi wai"
The collaboration btw jay chou & fei yu qing, the coolest cheena song, i luv imitating the chorus, uhm, in the bathroom (:
3. My hump remix,
thanks to lee hsien 'dragon'
(I don't want to close down my blog!)

These days. Interesting. I din know that i was stalked (some pple searched for me, using google *ARGH! STALKER!) hahahaha, probably to flood my tagboard w 'nice' words (dun start a war here!) & jealous of. You will hv yr chance soon. I mean, what's with yr prob? I may not be the best, but i dun deserve yr worthless sickening attitude. puke.

I feel bad, i hv no time to read my friends' blog.
I received a postcard from my HK friend, i love her. how i wish we are not seperated from national boundaries.
& was talking to yisin on bus. yupp. we all have turned old. i know him since i was eleven. now eighteen. time FRIESSS !
Not regretting,
looking forward for more scoldings and lectures.
My mummy praise me 'guai' when i said, i'm staying at home tomorrow, why din she praise me on school days that i missed ? grins. and i stayed at home for the past 3 weekends
Last push, ART! i realised my fire will nv cease for art! i luv art!
X