September 28, 2006
The Fray featuring
How to Save a Life

FINALLY, A level art coursework (60%) is done.
The other paper will be held on 28 Nov 2006, my last paper, I CAN'T WAIT FOR A' LEVEL TO END.

I broke my own personal record by not sleeping for (let me see..) dude, it's a total of56 HOURS, I will say: I wun do well for this paper esp, i did fill up 8 A2 plates of art works, but they suck. Either not coloured or poor quality. But I do love my coursework, i sewn fabrics to create 5 sets of fashion design (=(= *photos will be uploaded* All that sewing processing, beads, threads .. DAMN IT! IT'S OVER.
Sadly, i crushed my teacher's heart too, on his birthday
(Chern Sieng)Chewy said he was disappointed and he will nv trust anyone again.
I feel like weeping at that moment. It's me who destroys his birthday. Till now, i still hold slight grudes over that person who destroys my bday last yr. Ouch! I DESTROY my art teacher's 28 or 29th's birthday.

Felicia climbed over my sch fences to take a preview of my artworks, before the examiners do. *TOUCHED
The security guard (Fat, indian lady) banged into the art room to catch her. DUMB* My OM was siding felicia and din bother much. He was captured into her beauty and his exercising session.

I CAUGHT "john tucker must die" yesterday. HAH. A Lindsay Lohan movie without her. get it? Chick flick.
back to VCDS, VCDS, VCDS, TV, TV, TV and more D/Ls D/Ls D/Ls of songs!
I'm gonna join the airforce for someone! lol! i'm kidding, quite surprised by someone's reaction. i just wanna laugh.
36 days to A level.


SHEESH~ Did i even try to beg you back when i let you go for michelle? So was i the one who destroys your life, or literally it was me, myself who took small steps each to pierce my own heart? Take this down, whatever that has happened, whether u hate me or what, it's all over. All i know is that, i'll nv have the chance and everything is over. HATE ME for all i care.
Yea, i left you, not the other way round. I almost destroyed myself. Maybe, all i cld is to blame the coincident appearance of yr existence. Yea, my fault. AGAIN. why not? i shall take all the blame and be guilty like it's none of yr fault at all. Dumb! i hv no time for all these craps, i have A levels. & i don't believe u deserves me. get away! shoo!
X