The mega download site for ALOT of shows
Don't even, even say that Jacqueline Koh is a selfish slut.Muahahhahaahaha
I shared. Husbands, Love & many more...
Trying hard not to be as bimbotic as I always am, GRIN* Princess hours downloads is giving my pc a hard time. Taking up quite lot of memory, but nevertheless, the show R O C K S. tsk, i sounded SO cheenah ;)
Of cause i have pampered myself this weekend, i passed my physical geog in my 2 years of JC life (thanks to my teacher's tips) Yup, i guessed i will fail GP and econs in my prelims. Whatever. 30 days to A level?!!
Testerday was quite an emotional day. Chewy tan (my art teacher) was .. like a daddy, reminding us of every values and pointers that we received in PJC. He really hoped that all of us bring along some reminders as we leave PJC. He felt like a failure in teaching us, now all i wish is to do him proud again in my art paper 2. Yup, all of us, ard the table, including him, our faces were all red, tears struggling to fall from our eyes. He's so worried for us, like a daddy, who is marrying his daughter off. So worried for us, in adapting into diff environments, next year. I will gambaden!! (= (=
I will, i must .. do well and fight through for my own happiness, in A level. ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH .... KIM JEONG HOO is so cute! tsk tsk. I heart the TOFU MONSTER pillow chaeyueng is carrying!
Danshineun Nanenum Pahlooh Imnida Jahjohnshim
You and i are stupid. Because of my pride.
Soolgwasseunm Dahmpaeyuhngiroh manhggahjigoh ihtjyo
I am destroying myself with cigarettes and beer
Dangshineum haneum pahbohimhida
You and I are stupid
Ahjihk sarenghagi-ae
Beacuse you still love me
Haroo jongil pungpungoolgohmksihtkyo
You are crying everyday
Keudaedoh hahdoh mohdoo pahbohchuhrum
We are both idiotsX