September 20, 2006
Motley Crue: Hell on high heels

Whatever. Whatever. Whatever it takes for you people to be happy about, mocking at me. Whatever. Shit the hell outta of everybody! Damn it! I'm pissed. Totally!

Nvm

I'm a lucky girl.
I studied two econs essay and they both came out ( *YUPPIE* )
That's all i did, i left one essay almost blank.
i'm completing my prelims.

FCUK the hell out. If u hold any grudge against me, come & jolly-well confront me. Don't give me that look. Whatever i'm graduating soon. Cant wait.

It is costing me about 300-500 $$ for a self-designed prom dress. BLEAHSS. seems like i gotta follow everyone and get frm daniel yam. I hv no time to shooooooooop

I HATE HER!
pls wait some god-damn decades for yr 'him' to turn at look at you.
-zip- i'm too mean. just ... whatever!

[P.S] to anyone who is interested in photos taken on david lin's birthday, pls contact me personally thru my cellphone or grab from my friendster. i have 100 over of em'
X