Assassin
LK's napping, everyone went hm to slp. I need to study. F F F grades will bring me to no where.
It's been a long time to eveything. Me and poopoo wants to visit tt familiar in the coming weeks.
I have smth serious to blog.
Peixuan, u don't sound good over yr blog. i'm afraid that i might disturb u by messaging u. i just wanna tell you, we can meet up and talk okay? can always call me up or disturb me or what-so-ever ...
I personally believe in the power of true friendships (:
Cause i always disturb felicia/heng/annabel even when they r busy. the other way round happens too, however, the word is "seldom". I know they dont mind. Jaqueline is a lovable kid.
So PX, i love you, we can always have a TIONG-BAHRU-MKT food session again. yuppie! pls organise! smurfs, blue&white newtowners.
Yuenyun, i hv decided to steal (a little too honest..) the song playing in yr blog. It's damn cool and rocky, like another jap song that i always yearn listening to. I nod my head to alternative rock, & japanese!
Almost time for you-tubing : princess hours (finally ?) before channel 8 features em.
perhaps a short break from those sheets of papers piling on my table. I seriously need a moment to my own entertainment. I'm turning cheena, cause i kinda love the collaboration of vivian hse and tt somebody guy. chinese DUET sounds nice! i'm born to appreciate good music in life.
happy birthday, heng
turning 18, i'll bring u to retro club,
we'll sing Y-M-C-A (;X