September 03, 2006
Nan quan ma ma: Tonight
As the curtains of the stage drawed, the hands continued to be placed in the praying posture. Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood. Wow, so much to tell my mummy now. I never have the chance to. It hurts me like no other matter when she hides in her corner and wept. I just wanna tell her, i never blamed you for anything. Thank you for giving birth to me.
My skin is thick! You've given birth to a beautiful flawless daughter. Jacqueline just distorted herself thru the influence of the society. Did i mention? my mum taught me how to draw. she's a better artist than me, she used to finish my pri sch work for me.
I felt so regretful for yelling at her, just now.
No excuse but my temper tends to go crazier in this exam period.
I need some understanding now.
I shldn't hv screamed in any way.
I'll bang by a car when i leaves home. what a unfillel daughter!
Mummy has done enough for me.
She received enough over the bad marriage and the lost of her mother. (i miss granny!)
All i ask, is a day off her busy scheldule, that we can shop and eat like friends. We'll talk about boys, about that girl with weird outfit, about that salesman, about life .. we'll talk about everything under the sun. Just a day.
I don't know how to compensate her devoted life for her children.
My A' lvl results? I don't wanna dissapoint her. Sigh.
I love mdm yeo (:

I know kimberley is reading too. I'm sorry for the mean words i've said, just now.
Yr sister here is a bitch who don't think before she talks.
You know i don't mean it. I love you toooo!

Today, i'm pretty productive. I can be better tomorrow.
I'll take every brush and every colour to paint my beatiful life out.
Off to my meteor garden 2. F4! Classic!
oh! please catch PRINCESS-D at 9pm, channel U.
DIANIEL WU .. woooo woooo, follow after me ... [call me "mrs WOOOOO"]
X