September 16, 2006
No song recommdation lar.

Fabric, thread, needles.
People, my final coursework is almost completed.
Almost will require a few more days of sleepless nights. I'm obsessed with fashion. Endless studies on magazines and fall/winter '06 and spring'07. I WANT, I YEARN, I CRAVE to owe my first piece of self-designed prom dress. Whenever i think of improving my boring fashion d, i think of designing my prom dress too. Bel, please tell me the price soon k?
I don't really care abt prelims. my ultimate ambition is to be a fashion police (yea, if .. )I thought how lucky i was about my phy/ human geog paper. I spot and studied and ... it all came out! however, my concept was nt really there, it was pieces, this and that.
I am going to swim off my drained brain cells tmr. Meeting my old friend, that's perfect. Gonna be a enriching morning, with studying, exercising and good breakfast.
10 days, to the end of A lvl Art paper 1. (Note: p2 is on nov 28, lst A'lvl paper)

I saw DANIEL WU on TV.
We have no age gap. I'm old. He loves me!
X