October 16, 2006
The chinese version of the duet - "Perhaps love"
sang by the original korean artists [J & Howl]


Link for lyrics: http://www.jujihoonhk.net/index.php?e=272

To hear this song.
Stop the page.
And click "Play" below.



Vanessa wrote my name on her blog. I'm invited for this test. Be thankful that i'm free. Tsk tsk.

QUIZ
1.Single,taken or crushing??
Ans: SINGLE but not pathetic

2.Are u happy with ur life now?Ans: More or less fine with it, still trying to cope with certain external variations that striggers my nerves. But i've almost everything i need .. oh except $

3.When you meet the right person,will you fall with him/her fast?: My personality test says i' m a person prone to first-sighted-love, i'm not sure either. Singaporean males are dissapointing.

4.Have you had your heart broken?Ans: YES, recently

5.Do you believe there are circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
Ans: No but it's pretty unavoidable

6.Would you talk to someone back if he/she cheats on you?Ans: I'll curse the man till ..
!@#@$%&

7.Have you talk to another person about marriage before?
Ans: yup, just last night. why not? marriage is generally part of a human's life. I would like to be in bride's grown one day.

8.Do you want children?
Ans: Yes

9.How many?
Ans: 4 ?? Isn't alot ? My husband will be rich.

10.Would you consider adoption?
Ans: Not at the moment. Not as brave as angelina jolie.

11.If someone like you right now,what do you think to let you know his/her feelings?
Ans: Date me out? after my A's (=

12.Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
Ans: Enjoy? I would say, integrating yrself into the process is pretty fun but .. there may be too much friction to overcome at times

13.Be honest.What did you and your ex did?
Ans: What can two human beings do? Breathe! Uhmm. Dumb quest.

14.Do you believe in love at first sight?
Ans: Uhmm. If that guy resembles Ju Ji Hoon.

15.Are you romantic?
Ans: How do we define a girl to be romantic? I don't know. Ask my Xs.

16.Do you believe you can change someone?
Ans: I think i did.

17.If you could marry somewhere,where would it be?
Ans: An old church in jerusalem ?

18.Do you easily give in when you're fighting?
Ans: fight till my last breathe ends

19.Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Ans: I'm jealous of people with looks and money, I'm envying people with brains. I'm happy for all the family and friends i have. I'm sad over my studies. I'm still disturbed over that guy. Pretty mixed-up feelings.

20.Have you ever wish you could have someone but you messed it up?
Ans: Yea, i gave him up .. totally

21.Have you broken a heart?
Ans: But the person moved on. He's cured long ago.

23.Are you missing someone right now?
Ans: A little. Uhmm.

Now you have to ask your 5 friends to do this survey on their blog.Write down their names below.Tag them in their blog to let them know and DON'T stop doing this survey.This survey have been going around.It made people occupied.Get started.And the 5 luckly people are:

Felicia Goh
Ang Hwee Heng
Khoo Jie Ying
Jessica Tan
Kimberley Koh

X