It has been raining for the past two days. I do not know it's the weather that is stirring the feelings within myself or it's just complete emptiness that i'm facing now. Feel like the leaf fallen from the tree, in the midst of the rain drops.
Goat told me to focus. Dun stress.
ARGH. so much to revise.
I'm behaving like a gangster. I gave Daryl a light slap while playing (still, a slap) desipte him treating me with full respect. I'm nuts. I haven apologise. Uhmm. Sorry. I feel so bad. Andrew was shocked & gave up the idea of dieting before i scold him. 176cm yet 48kg?!!! i'm 41kg but 155cm, what's wrong with this man. Insane.
Keep listening to Howl' parrot. Uhmm.

Jessikway, go check out the detail of Ju Ji Hoon's 2007 calendar
"Click! Hunified"
A review of the overall story of Lee Shin & Shin Chaegyung
Featured in Goong 1.5; Narrated by Ju Ji Hoon himself.
High quality, duration abt 15 minutes (=
X