October 23, 2006
Next thursday, 2nd November, is the start of Advanced-level of Cambridge paper 2006. I'm blogging now, HILARIOUS.

Time table for A' level
2/11: General Paper
8/11: Physical Geography
14/11: Econs P3
15/11: Econs P1 and P2
16/11: Human Geography
28/11: Art
30/11: PROM

For my past few days ...
Thurday - I can't recall what i did at all.
Friday - PJC open house which includes art exhibition, was running around and the entire atmosphere was cool. It was happening! Chewy is leaving for Australis soon. PJC is publishing a book for on 2006 artworks. Met SRJC's art teacher and i got marked down by her criticism. What do you mean when you say that my concept n drawing are good but you cant related it to final art pieces? What i can say is, srjc's art pieces are great moral booster for me. tsk tsk. i'm starting to get worried for my Art paper 2. Oh, then my mommy brought me to the salon, yup & i gt my hair straightened. It looks more managable, less frizzy, haha. Less of a nut-case look.

Saturday & Sunday - Basically i devoted the entire weekend in the studying hub - BM mac. There's like so MANY students mugging there including one big bunch of NJCs nerds. I want to know them, there's hunk among the nerds. I think i make a good relief teacher cause i managed to teach shasha, daryl, rain and mr goat. They better thank me, wuahaha. I'm gonna smack Andrew down soon, keep critising my art work. sheesh. Now i really feel that i can't draw at all.

Oh, happening to bump into the cell grp, came across joy and michelle. Miss em. It's nice receving prayers again. May God bless Aunna's daddy in heaven. He's in good hands now (:

-------------------------------------------------

I hate arguing with my mommy.

tsk.

There's nothing wrong with getting my prom dress from someone else, but not with someone i don't like. Spending on a dumb dress which i may kept in the closet for years untouched, is completely waste of money. BUT I just don't like her. I don't like her. My mom don't get it.

I don't have time to deal with dumb things like prom dress. Who cares?
As if anyone will lend me another glance because i wore smth more special than usual.
No one will.

-------------------------------------------------

Hate sunday nights.
Completely.
Totally.
It's disgusting.
I dun have enough time for revision.

It's inspiring upon hearing people on their ambition of where they wanna be in future. I don't know what i want. I wonder what will i be when i grow up. Ain't i old enough? Eighteen ... a long way till i die. Singaporean hv long lifespan. Why? I'm not gonna tell you, read up my human geog notes.

Nicole's birthday is coming! 26/oct! Haha! 18th! 18th!
X