October 16, 2006
Over the non-productive week, i've been taking pictures over certain big events. Had farewell assembly on friday, pretty cute one where everyone receive a balloon. Went to ACJC/SAJC/VJC's open house to view their 2006 A'lvl work. I'm seriously quite doomed and tensed after viewing their work. It seems like the benchmark will be higher in this year's cohort. AWWW! Nvm, Life can be rather fun at times. Creating a big mess in my home's kitchen with my sister .. messing up my entire house .. hehe .. meeting up late at night with felicia for HK's deserts. I do that with annabel too. I even went to kyle's place to watch tv overnight. Yup, A level is coming in two weeks. I'm having fun, boredom and zero time. too little too late.

Jessikway: What is that princess hours book about? Tell me!
Don't snatch Shin/ Ju Ji Hoon from me. He's too short for you. 187cm (:


Yu Xiao Xuan's artwork [ACJC]: 3D ceramics
She's a chinese prainter back in NTSS, remember ? Stunning*





Chewy is posing for a picture!


Kissing SAJC's superheros artwork




My A lvl Fashion D (backgrd is printed)














X