October 17, 2006
The season 2 finale of Grey's anatomy completely sucks. You gotta wait for the next season, exactly clueless like pirates of the carribean 2. I don't even know who Meradith will choose, & she still make out with Derrick in the midst of the prom. What about the damn vet? Denny died, so who the hell will Lizz Stevens be with .. Alex? He carried & kissed her. Bullshit. So only two couples, George with the BIG kelly and Christina with Dr.brooke. totally IRRITATING. i can't wait for the next season. Dr. Shepherd is the hottest surgeon u ever seen.

- went vivo city with mummy
- we just merely walk around.
- it's huge! i got lost.
- most of the stores are open (:

i spotted a little dress for prom. tsk tsk. the shop has the size for me, i probably don't even have to alter. Mom nods her head and tell me that i've no time to try it on. Some other time and she says that she will keep a look-out for my prom dress. Whatever that is, i'm not picky. As long as it's not black or look as though that i'm dragging it ... i know i'm just too short. I can't help it. It's been a long while since it's just both of us out. Mommy and daughter.I love today.

& GUESS WHAT? Mommy says that she may be able to get RAIN or LeeHom's concert ticket for me. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? *AWW* The lowest price for Rain's concert in 07'Jan is $188 and the highest will cost you $888. That's gonna be terrific if she gets it free. I dunno that she has connections with pple in sistic. That mad woman is driving me crazy, i thought she was joking. I'm not exactly a fan of Rain but would it be great to get his tickets? Life rocks. Yea, baby. Go! Mommy!

X