October 09, 2006
Updating about the last Monday in PJC, everyone wears the school tie for the last time throughout the day. Cute. I'm graduating this friday! Wao! Nothing beats the hell i received there, eeks. Anyway, the week was beautiful, coping with studies and a few meeting up with friends. I love everyone who loves me! - Bel, Vern, Xuan, Cindy, Joleen. The quality time we had was great but i'm bounced back to reality: books. In short, my life ain't exciting at all. Whether i make it through A level, that's gonna be another question raised. Holding a optimistic view, sigh, i must make it! Economics will be the first miracle i'm gonna break. Yup, i have to. Poly is restarting new semester, friends, pls take good care esp from the haze. We'll meet up soon, ASAP.
3 weeks to A level. 7 weeks to complete freedom.
** enjoy "Perhaps love", Princess hours OST
((I stole from kimberley! hehe, happy 15th birthday my lil sister, you better LOVE the present i make. be touched! cry!))

Px: about the studying with yingwei matter, msg me, if she's busy then it's okay, everyone's mugging hard, jiayou!
X