November 03, 2006
10 things you can say about your car, but not to your girlfriend
1) "Her spare tyre is only a few months old"
2) "Great set of headlights"
3) "She's old but still works fine"
4) "There's this funny smell inside"
5) "I only use her once a week to go to supermkt and buy groceries"
6) "I was her like maybe once a month?"
7) "I got her from a good friend of mine"
8) "Sure, you can borrow her"
9) "Wah piang, eh, she drinks a lot of oil, man"
10) "I'm thinking of trading her for a new one"

Don't worry, everyone. GP was fine.
To me, a pass is more than enough.

(Thanks to all my lovely NTSS peeps who wished me.. I love you all above anything!)

Recent thoughts: The agony of life surfaces when you know that you cannot gain control of the world. You may even start questioning who the real you exactly? Lack of sleep or corruption in the balance of hormones leads to immature thinkings. I was stunned at the conclusion i had at the end of day. That was so foolish of me to react in such a foolish and childish manner. Then again, I will start wondering on the foundation of a friendship, as weak as a free meal?
I thanked God for the immediate rescue which safely puts me to sleep for a nap. Kristian raised some random points which makes me put on the thinking cap. Behaviour is something that is constantly changing within myself. Irresponsibly, i stand firmly with no answer of regard to my past actions, so is my thoughts. I don't want to put another question up, denial will be a good solution. Let's just start to wonder what i can be up to, with the coming of my longggged freedom.
I was pretty surprised that i no longer receive that anticipating urge in myself. Totally different from the ME in the past. DID I CHANGE, for good or bad? I lied to myself that it was just a moment of fantasy. I hold no emotion to be accounted for, uhmm. WHY? WHAT HAPPENED over these months of emptiness? This is a BIG problem to counter with. Strange, weird, totally unaccepted from ME.
Gee, it's like .. the feelings can be described as though that everything that has happened in the past, was just pages i read from a storybook. I have the memories, but it just seems too unreal, now? Maybe i just need more time to myself, convincing that .. hey, someone's back in my life. I did not leave you on the shelf alone all this while. It's just that .. the dependency ratio will definitely drop in a significant level this round. Probably due to too much hurts, pains .. I slowy pick up the skill of self-independence. I guessed i'm just afraid of letting myself go forth for the desires. I'm scared of getting hurt.
It's always still wiser to remain in the comfort zone, for the storms outside may not be somthing which i can go against. Anyway no one placed any form of intention on the table! Why am i letting my mind run uncontrollably? Haha, typical girl. Just follow with the wave. It may just turn out to be better than i supposed. Sometimes sweet memories are enough to keep me alive. A failed experience will weaken your will to fight again, just in case, you may burn yr fingers again. Uhmm.

My mummy likes her son-in-law. Ju Ji Hoon ! Wink*

X