November 25, 2006
I wanna see snapspots of NTSS prom 06!

Art report
Chewy's back! He's balding ... lol
Art mock examination (1) held on friday was fine.
I never get scoldings though the drawings were few. Yea!!
So proud of my fellow artmates, all did well too <33

--------- J a c q saw ShanWee with another girl today. i tot i silenced him ----------

My last attention spent, cos i'll go and havoc after A's.
A little attention yearned by
my infamous blog taggers (after so many reckless attempts, i finally replied)
(Welcome, isn't this yr aim? my attention? my ignorance will just hurt yr little hearts.)
So this is how SMART people work behind the computer? Using people's names because they were too ashamed of theirs? Aren't you proud of yr parents or they are just some irresponsible disgusting couple who simply had a one-night-stand, fucked & give birth to such a bastard/bitch like u? Pardon my language.
Be proud of yr name & looks. I PITY YR PARENTS + YR SELF-ESTEEM.


Yea, i did polluted this world with my existence.
But without me, can beautiful-looking people look better? I made some contribution in one way or another, Like u describe, i'm UGLY. I should die and commit sucide. Uhmm.... without me, will people know yr existence either? That all u wan is to make yrself infamous in my tagboard? is that what u strive in life?.. either u're dumb or just too stupid

I don't think i'm stupid, cause at least my brain can work in thinking and creativity section.
Can you? Show me yr talents then, other than tagging at pple's blog -ouch- did i hit the jackpot? THAT'S ALL U LEARNED IN YR pathetic LIFE?


U draw? I bet u can't even differentiate canvas & watercolour paper. (What's canvas ... ermm...) Don't make a fool of yrself here. *Wink*
Don't even say that u know me. Disfigured-looking people are too many to count. I'm part of it.
How many times do u wan me to admit that i'm FUGLY & short & fugly & short?
Stupid.
So u're not fat either, stop making fun of my friend. Compare yr fucking weight with me then. 41KG (:
Weight do not affect brain size. Wuahahaha! God is fair!
Continue flooding my tagboard if u like me.
X