December 09, 2006
Guess what?
My chinese was condemned by my colleague today. Xue-er from IJC.
Cry.
Cldnt be that bad right? I'm trying to be cheena.

OOh. working at The Cannery --- Barfly by Buddha-Bar,
including kandi bar, aurum, clinic, fashion bar, bice and ministry of sound.
Would anyone believe that all these bars will be connected thru a secret passgeway.
That's what the staff heard, oh! launching on 15th dec, next friday <33
Big enough to counter stjamespowerstation. Hee.
Uhmm. Training's tough.
Gotta learn up abt wine and fine dining. Italian cuisine! Urgh.
& i have no idea why we need a bouncer outside a italian restaurant?? Uhmm.
But, a new team together will be great! My colleagues are all so cute! esp my manager!
& i'm gonna get my MOS staff pass soon. Cool. However, i can't misuse my authority to enter the rest of the clubs unless i'm a paying patron -boo
Gotta say goodbye to dinner meetups with everyone. I start work from 6pm till late =|


I seriously despise people who cannot match their mouth with their actions.
Stop bullshitting in front of me.
Watch your own actions, rich kids. Come to my restaurant-barfly and maybe i'll shut up cause you may not wanna pay for it.
I believe smoking and drinking is one's choice and freedom, it's none of yr business even if i picks them up. But i will never smoke which i can guarantee or promise to anyone. Drinking, uhmm, lemme be a drunkard then. Controlled limitation is a must, cos i never wanna have a beer-belly like you. I'm friended with my female bartender (= She resembles senior jingwen.
I don't care.
If clubs are sinful places, why do i see you there too? Boo.
X