December 28, 2006
Lemme recall BIG events in 2006
(It was a "good" year)

I'm good.

I met a guy on 1st jan. I left church. I was promoted to J2. I got fcuked and slamped with workload. My parents wanna get a divorce, they 're still dealing with the super-inefficient lawyers. My grandma passed away. I ran into prob with the same fcuking guy. Troubles endlessly. Thankfully finished. My 18th bday was in school, doing ART. I completed A level, and attended the second prom of my life.

I had nothing. No love. Too much losses. Shed a lot of tears this year.
Thankfully to GOD, i did not end my life.

& before i forget, FELICIA-PARIS-GOH-AH-BUNG-SHU-HUA is turning eighteen soon. 30 Dec.
So, i will no longer have to go to MinistryOfSound to collect my I.C. from the bouncer.
(i fcuking know that guy now. He's the bouncer for barfly occasionally too)

I have A LOT OF OFF-DAYS this week.
I heart Santa Claus.
Mon: MC
Tues: MC
Wed: -work-
Thur: OFF
Fri-Sun: -work-

Oh! The BIMBO-tic me just loves doing these, in my free time

How tall are you ? Exactly FIVE foot tall.
Curly / straight / wavy hair ? I have everything?!! Multi-hairy creature?!!
Pure Filipino ? Resembles one
Do you eat veggies ? A dumb quest.
Do you know how to play any sports ? I have 12 years of Singapore education
Do you eat fruits ? Apple dippers from Mc'donalds
Do you know how to play any instruments ? Recorder? Triangle?
What time do you usually sleep ? almost 7AM!!
What time do you usually wake up ? 4pm
Do you smoke ? No.
What kind of beverages do you usually drink ? Coke but alcohol is my current fave
Do you take drugs ? Sleeping pills. I died before.
Do you watch wrestling ? YEAH used to. not now
Have you ever been in love ? Who set these quests?
Who are you missing now ? Shah! My hottie bartender! He's probably sleeping at home now.
Do you entertain suitors right now ? fcuk em away, yucks
Do you date ? No invitation yet
Do you have a crush on someone now ? No
Who's your number one crush ? I cant rmb his name for nuts
What's your shoe size ? 5.5??
What's your favorite brand of shirt ? Nike
How many TVs do you have in your house ? 2
Do you daydream ? About what ... hehehe
What's your favourite fairytale ? Mermaid
What was the last thing you ate ? Kimchi with maggie mee
Where would you like to go ? New Zealand
What do you think of hot dogs ? I think jieying's bastar?
Do you wear sneakers ? Love em
Do you wear t-shirts ? (:
Things people do that bother you ? Talk without sense and action
5 things / people you love : Liang Court- Meidi-ya supermarket, Kinokuniya
What always makes you smile? A cup of juice
Worst subject ? Literature
Favorite subject ? Art and design
Who makes your heart beat fast n slow at the same time ? only two in this world, wk & quan
What do you hate most in a relationship ? If all u want is sex.
Describe your crush: A smart and talented boy
Have you taken your bath already ? NO!!!
What turns you off ? Naive people
How many kids do you want to have ? four
Who do you miss right now ? Shah........ Shah.......
Are you living in the same house when you were born ? Nope
Do you consider make-up for girls is necessary ? It's addictive, i swear. I looked like ghost now
Do you kiss your parents goodnight ? They are not at home when i go to bed
Last person you had a conversation with : Kimberley koh
Current shampoo and conditioner : Dove
What is the brand of your toothpaste ? Darlie
How many children are there in your family ? Two

Conclusion: BORING
X