First entry
HIS TORY in double O six
(Trying to be formal)
Yesterday 07/01 was my last day of work at The Cannery (=
It was not a tough decision, who will want to enjoy long hours of work, which occupied your christmas and countdown 06. It may even eat up my CNY '07.
No.
Never for my ang-baos (it's once-in-the-year $$$ making event)
but i miss my mahjong sessions, my bak-ku-teh sessions, my drinking session, my partying session ........
I might be banned from clubbing there, let's pray hard that my makeup is thick enough to cover my usual outlook from the bouncer. It's a after-resignation-rule. Whatever.
I'M LOOKING FOR A DIARY.
I'm looking for a job too.
Jacqueline................. with her usual "interestings"
-While Raffles town club rather gimme other job scopes, than being a "female security officer", i declined offers from st james, clinic and cafe del mar. LOL
-On her first shopping trip, she was commented as a fair girl by the salesgirl. I bought home a self-tanning lotion immediately. FAIR? ME?
-I'm buying c u t e clothings to reduce the maturity of my chao-lau face. I looked like 29yrs old? A sch-leaver?
-I just watched the digits in my bank drop significantly, after my paycheck received 4 days ago. However, i've clear most of my debts. A sense of relief.
-Pull & Bear Sales. Pull & Bear Sales. Levis' wallet. Cry.
-I just stocked up all my daily essentials. I splurged! Shishedo/Lancome/Sally hanson/ZA
-I just learned drawing eyeliner. I did not take art in A level.
-I have been indulging in too much chocolates from Godiva.
-I love coloured popcorns SG4.8 from candy empire
-I'm doing homework for the first time since my two months of holiday, on behalf of my fave mass-com student.
-Now, I just love bookstores <33
Cheap deal: Earrings' stand from bangkok
X