January 12, 2007
pt (01) I wake up in the morning at 830am (before 12pm) for the first time in the past 2 months.
pt (02) The guy i had breakfast with this morning, looks really cute. I want to make friend with him. Cute dude.
pt (03) My girl is calling back in few more minutes after complaining her life story for the past two hours.
pt (04) My new- grown appetite can feed ten cows.

Twelveth of Jan: Gathering of my JC classmates.
We are currently at Jieying's workplace
-Orchard Wine Cellar at Orchard Hotel-
She earns while she slacks.... & she gets to watch youtube videos!
Kenneth, Nicole and I came down to cease down the steaming boredom here.
We are the entertainers of the day (=

I managed to get my 3rd and 4th dresses of this week.
I shall not mention how much exactly I've spend, but there's not much pennies left in my piggy bank. BOO. Shopping with Min Ci is a .. regretful experience, we spent without looking into our pockets.
I helped Felicia goh for her filming this morning! I acted as a reporter .... good job.

Eleventh of Jan: Gathering with my Barfly colleagues
Enjoyed Suki buffet, took a shelter at Spinelle's, after a long discussion on our 3-weeks Thailand trip in March! Yuppie! Sis and I decided to stop by Starbucks for more expresso breaks.
Bought my 2nd heels of the week.

Tenth of Jan: Meet up with Cindy, Shanny and Ken
Passed some geography books to Victoria at Kinokuniya. I bought 3 magazines and a novel. Woo, what a good child of me (: Traveled to Holland Village where i settled at Essential Brew. Ordered my faves and waited for the three dudes to finish school. TCC was our last chilled-out place for deserts.

Ninth of Jan: Gathering with NTSS dudes.
Watched "The Queen" at vivo city, got applied for retail asst at Warehouse. Headed down to Minds Cafe for more BOARDgames. It's ladies night on Tuesday, with free munchies.

Eight of Jan: First day after i quit, i met my besties! ah bungs!
BEST MOMENTS with ah bungs. We had bad chinese food for the day. shopped and ended the day with Godiva decadence <33

TMR 13/jan: PJC art gathering at Fish&Co. (Chewy's treat!)
X