February 22, 2007
Been running around this city the entire day, in favour of many.

Met oldies at Tampines, just for a surprise treat at Jackie's place, cool, thnks bro.
Long way home.

Ran outta of house at 0230am to pick the drunkFelicia home.
Goddammit, tonight was her most TAHglam moment before me. Lucky she finished puking before my cab reached MOS.
It broke my heart to watch her weep in tears.
I failed as a friend totally. I cld only watched her helplessly.
Who can promise the heartbrokens a time, when they will be healed from the hurts? It was never said easy to hide. Yet, secrets were never meant to be kept. Undeveloped love remains the worst nightmare for the single. How can i admit to my true feelings? I'm too missing the wrong person.

请原谅甜甜的眼泪, 与你那幸福的瞬间.


Just remember how the both of us cried over "A moment to remember" the other day.
Terribly.
Love is when people themselves, felt the essence of bliss upon meeting the couple.

X