February 27, 2007
I drew up a Plan B and registered in NAFA today.
Well, let's hope that my 21SG registration fee goes down the drain.
I have no mood to take the entrance test.


Hana Kimi Ep14 managed to put me on clouds for an hour before banishing me back to hell.


Did some groccery shopping and had KFC 8pc feast with LauWu.
I'm having yoghurt daily.
(Hello, i'm trying to get healthy before i faint upon my results.)




The results of the 2006 Singapore-Cambridge GCE Advanced Level Examination will be released at 230pm, on Friday, 2 March 2007.

They are signing papers on coming Thursday too.

Someone says "Yuppie".
Watch how 3 alphabets change my entire holiday mood
or i shld say L I F E?.
It will be a wonderful week(:


I WANT TO STAY HOME AND DIE OVER THE WEEK.
Someone, please organise a party for me on e weekies.
What so ever




IsthereanythingIcandorightnow?There'strulysomething
wrongwithmytearglandsrightnow.Thewaterareflowing
downallnight,Ireallywonderifit'sthefactthatIamgoingto
haveabrokenfamilyorthatIwillhavenofuture.Idon'twant
toblameanyonenorevenGodaboutthis.Itmaybeagood
thingdowntheroadbutnotoneatthemoment.Theunknown
pressureonmybackisburdeningme.Hardly.I'mtryinghard
tograspsomeairintomylungs.Ican't.Help.
X