February 25, 2007
Incubus: Oil and Water, nice song(:


I'm dying right now.
I'm thinking of three dead gorgeous looking guys who are definitly out-of-my-damnit-reach. Lim quan! Hahaha, yea, my crush since i was in SECONDARY ONE. He wished me happychingnewyear from Canada. Quan reassured me about my A levels and i was boosted with confidence all sudden. Maybe i just shldnt squirted like a coward even thought it may turn out to be a nightmare. Anyway, I'm almostbreathinghard happy now, what a beautiful SUNDAY~~
(esp with shark fins' soup for breakfast and i love to have some yoghurt)
Ooh, the two other guys are these two guy or should i say "gays" which me and felicia met at MOS last night. We thought we had a good start in hedkandi bar, clinic- turbourg beer priv event .. those two guys were like 180++ tall, and good looking?? And they fcuking never danced with any girl the entire night?!! Hello, who can underestimate mskoh&goh's charm esp lau wu's? How many guys went forward to get her number? We were dancing near in the first round, was DEADCROWDED. So, we decided to go ard , mainarena's trance was truly happening, Fun crowd. Retro room was equally filled with crazee, then went back smoove-R&B. Eyes met again. We danced away, they came to us again and went away?! Hello hello, Felicia and I almost went out of breathe on the spot. Headed home with thouandsofdisgustingregrets. We just want to go forward and ask, are the two of you attached to gfs or homosexuals? It's a real pity if they are.
Our most regretful clubbing day.
@#$%&$#@%&#@$#$
It's entirely rubbish, gays? goodlooking?

Nvm,
I'm heading to
Stjames, MOS- Wed JuniorlianMedlianLauWu
DXO- Fri Vanessa
MOS- Sat LauWu
I dont believe i won't bump into em again. Good old gays. Hmph. Utterly regretting. Karma?

Ma Ta aka. policemen, law enforcers of Singapore, please do not arrest me for kidnapping Cleo50MostEligibleBachelors07 -JoeLeong, No26, Asst Systems Engineer 23yrsold- on 16thMarch at StjamesPwerStat
Any females along? We gotta schmooze with more bachelor.

My past days were good. Experimenting some good old chinese remedy face mask and I got a badly burnt back after an afternoon in Sentosa. Marche again. Involved in heena painting too. Had some spa treatment &manicure at Voxy. Replaced my torn Quiksilver with Ripcurl wallet. Snatched some good sales at M)phosis. A free treat at Fish&Co with jim. LAUGHINGS. I absolutely lurvb my current Taitai's days. But im so dread of coming 2ndMarch2007. My A levels?


Parental Guidance is a Vfunny comedy. I <33 lil' Claudia who is Jolene.











l
X