March 19, 2007
Happy birthday, Jr lian's shucker. Sim... MF! Shall call u MF from now.

These days has been weirdly good.
I'm kept too busy with interesting meetups, other than my vcds. It's overdue, dead. Gotta pay vcd shop extra moolah. #$%&$#@#$#&!@
J-kid me, went out with namecreators on a trip to kiddy world, TOY 'R' US. Grins. My trip with kimberley was funny too, an evening filled with threatenings and arguements. We meant no harm to each other. Mabbe that's how the Koh sisters communicate. Kimberley lost our first neo-print. Heartache. Ten bucks.
Clubbing with nicole and jy was cute. Uhmm. I must work soon.

Juinyeow just became my first customer for my custom-made shoes, even before my blog opens. He finds Annabel's shoes cute & wants Ninjs turtles on his. Hee. I can hear the coins rolling in~
Thnks bro! Rmb the days we slept in cheena cls in CAIDAPAO lessons. Mich, remember too? IMISSMYSECONDARYSCHOOLDAYS~















X