March 16, 2007
小栗旬Oguri Shun
小池徹平Koike Teppei
松山ケンイチKenichi Matsuyama
They seem to be the world most KAWAII males. Agree! Agree!
Apparently, I'm falling into moi nippon world. Was very thankful to God when i managed to find AiOtsuka's song and i found the code to put the song up on my new layout. Conclusion, J-wave will be back althought it's quite calm now.
I can't wait for JapaneseHaniYoriDangoSeasonTwo.

Found 阿部力AbeTsuyoshi's blog! 花樣男子2,的美作! *Charming*

Shane drove me to Chinatown for midnight supper-porridge. Asked me to take up driving lessons so I can drive his car. Hah, give me money for lessons. (I know u will be reading this!)

Treated Kimberley earlier for dinner and took neoprints. Laughs. We're a horriGble pair of siblings. Chanced upon kyle&yang. Laughs., so went to watch StompTheYard. Beautiful but impactless. I behaved like an ill-mannered retard during the commercials, throwing popcorns all over. Hee. Kimberley lost our first, one& only neoprints, in the end. Uhmm. Rape! Murder! Hah.Will start my filming tomorrow, let's wish for ladyluck around (:(:

Why are people lying?
Don't they even have the courage to live in truth? Escape.
Punished! I need to die from my exclusive odd sleeping hours. Sigh.



X