March 14, 2007The sequel of "It started with a kiss 2"
has finally been planned. reported on 12 March, Taiwan
Haha!
EthanRunJingTian/ GreenForestMyHome/ HanaYoriDango花より男子/ YuenYunBukitMerah/ JulieHollandVillageEssentialBrew/ AuntieClubVivoCitySuperdogGodivaValerieCornerMarche/ JaniceMichelleAnnabelJasmineVanessa
I hugs the ending of 花より男子& I need extra moo-lah!
(I'mLookingFor,Please?) Ai Otsuka: Planetarium プラネタリウム
iPod version (41 MB)
行きたいよ君のところへ 小さな手をにぎりしめて
泣きたいよ それはそれは きれいな空だった
願いを流れ星に そっと唱えてみたけれど
泣きたいよ 届かない思いをこの空に
I want to go to your place
A small hand clenching yours
I want to cry; that is a beautiful sky
I suddenly try to make a wish on a falling star
Under this sky, I don’t think that I want to cry
X
March 14, 2007The sequel of "It started with a kiss 2"
has finally been planned. reported on 12 March, Taiwan
Haha!
EthanRunJingTian/ GreenForestMyHome/ HanaYoriDango花より男子/ YuenYunBukitMerah/ JulieHollandVillageEssentialBrew/ AuntieClubVivoCitySuperdogGodivaValerieCornerMarche/ JaniceMichelleAnnabelJasmineVanessa
I hugs the ending of 花より男子& I need extra moo-lah!
(I'mLookingFor,Please?) Ai Otsuka: Planetarium プラネタリウム
iPod version (41 MB)
行きたいよ君のところへ 小さな手をにぎりしめて
泣きたいよ それはそれは きれいな空だった
願いを流れ星に そっと唱えてみたけれど
泣きたいよ 届かない思いをこの空に
I want to go to your place
A small hand clenching yours
I want to cry; that is a beautiful sky
I suddenly try to make a wish on a falling star
Under this sky, I don’t think that I want to cry
X
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox