March 04, 2007
The TripleAs Foo says that I shldn't waste my damn time retaking the entire examination, just for one damn subject.
(No! he corrected..
`clement. says:
i just meant that it would be a waste to retake for the sake of getting better results
`clement. says:
rather than retake so thay you can get into your desired course
)

How I wished I was inherited with the Foo Family's genes.

That explains fully why I throwing tantrums to my mom the entire day. Whine.
And all the reasons to
.. stink all day
.. watching tv all day
.. throwing dirty clothings all over
.. insist that milk ia the only content of my daily diet
.. switching my mobile off (from now on) no contact with the world!

The conclusion of the examination is that I am stupid. I only can work with my mouth and hands, but not with my brain (or do i don't even have one). I'm furious at myself and at one more moron. It's absolutely foolish of me to continue wasting my youth back then. No regrets. So, move on. NTU or NAFA cause I do not pocesses 36,000 euro pounds to admit myself to London university of Arts. Putting on weight of 36 pds seems easier.
I need a job. & die.
X