April 08, 2007
Coffeetalk (:(: Ilike.
Janice, I'm depressed and i hate national service.
Fourteen days. I'm missing out a cute thing. (Send me ALL/ his pictures?)

WhydoIfeelthatI'mnotgoingtoseenormeetnorknowthismananymore?
Don'taskwhyweareholdinghands, becausewejustdo. Idon'tlikehim. DoI? Wearejustfriends? Notfunny.
Someone initiated to club, cause he never went MOS before. Met his oldies and decided to pangseh me to send a drunked friend home. I got angry and make a nuisance outta of myself. I am the most non-understanding girl. The end.

I appreciated that he wore the shoes the entire day although I chose a bigger size.

0700: Coffee and mrt
1000: NTU adm faculty test -dumb-
1500: Tanhuihui was playing arcade
1630: Movie, shooter
2000: Dinner at Xin wang
2100: Neoprints -JanBelTianKyle-
2300: MOS
2330: Jieying came.
2400: He left. Bahh*
0200: Weifeng is the worst senior i ever met. He likes indian men. He declined my dance offer. How dare him! So i went crazy and did not dance the entire night.
X