April 28, 2007
I'm supposed to be A PIG by now.
I'm still blogging. The HIPPEST blogger in town.
(I haven step into orchard for stars)

THE JOKES WE MADE OVER NEWTOWNSECONDARYSCHOOL WAS HILARIOUS
Towkay boy and pimmy kok created alot of shit over our regular "zichar" table
Vanessa is bound to lao sai when she gets home.
Teacher r funny creatures. Betty wong***, mimi wong, susan wong. You're missed.
I'll give you people some credits.

PICTURES R FACTS. so laugh and forget. dont hold grudes against me! ME!

I think i can threaten half the whole with this pic. Courtesy of Annabel's. Clement got coolest hairstyle award. Somehow, pimmy kok got bloated cheeks and eddie KOR got rosy cheeks.

I got gan-er-zi in sec days. COOL.

Does this picture motivate TanSiewJia to slim down? I cant believe that we are that poor to celebrate bday. We actually blow birthday cakes and take photos BY BUS STOP, outside ntss (-.-)

My favourite friend is MISSING!

Janice. I'm sorry, love.

Annabel, you should have grow long hair and wear contacts LONG AGO. Deeply sorry that i did not recommend clement a good hair stylist then. COOLest pose.

Circle 1: Constans, 2: Annabel, 3: Clement

1: Monster Clement tan *MIA* 2: Underweight&overweight 3:LimWongHo

1: Wafa, i cant see him!!!!!!!! 2: Suzzzzzzan wong

PRETTY US, end of the day

2 0 0 7 : I think we looked worse than before. LAUGHSSS


X