May 22, 2007
Argh!, fcuk it. Drug allergies & swollen eyes? Blame it on that immune system of mine.
For everyone who cares and bother to give some concern, just let me rant out some unhappiness here. I am NOT good. I don wan to hide some truth and go around, saying "I'm fine". Instead, i promise- "I'll be good". I need time to absorb the shock, actually... i knew it was coming. Oh, maybe it is not right for me to say these, friends are so busy that i always felt like an extra burden. In all cases, I'm just another bumper who friend-hop right? People loves my partying add-ons yet detest my whines+tears. I wish to be complimented as a brainer. Ooh, i'm so not one.
I won fall, not at this state. My world will be complete. For the dearests around, thanks for being there!
To my younger sis, sorry for being such a humiliating example. I din mean to do badly in my studies. Luck for O's.
X