(Two) I'm hanging out with POO later, with our fave xiaolongbao. I haven met him since he entered army. I will capture his BOTAK head and post em all over the net. Those pictures will sell like hot cakes! Thousands of *evil smiles*
(Three) Skinfood's nail polish are a wonder. No fuss no mess. & i got an oatmeal cleanser, grape cleansing tissues and almond eyeliner. Yummy<33
(Four) I hope my appeal to switch courses in Nafa, will succeed.
(Last) I love my job! Nparks! END global warming...
Ling-er got into Nafa! Cheers.
I'm trying, so i'll let God to decide my sincerity.
Mama's day is around the corner. Bless my family away from all virus' attacks. Eveyone's ill. My free days are filled with dates with friends & family. Love. Heng and I are craving for Japan! Nippon! I enjoyed my month of May (:
Why does disasters like hurricanes, have nice names like 'Katrina' etc?





















X