May 20, 2007
  • Playing, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: Your guardian angel
    For 3 seconds, I thought I was on top of the world.
    For 1 hour, I thought i had the best i ever had.
    For the rest of the night, I know boundaries forbid everything else to happen again.
    People likes to come over and give too much assumptions. I mean, can you just shut up? I am enjoying my beautiful sunny Sunday. Your voice is noise, your comments are less appreciated. Lay that aside. Burning calories brings you nothing but body aches. I still do not know if hot yoga is the right kind of activity i should engage in. And alcohol intoxication is very harmful to yr complexion, did i just realise that?
    Stories generate thoughts within me, provoking me to have a wider heart to accept the world. The reality can be nice at times. Can I fly by my own?

    Photos *To be uploaded soon : Crystal jade with Clement (last friday); Shopping trip with ChiSiang, Kboxing with Janice&Co (last saturday); Mother's day dinner (last sunday); Lunch with Heng (tuesday); Ex-Barfly colleagues gathering at Vi' lage and China One (thursday); Dinner at Barfly with Eddie and Janice, Zouk with Eddie, Jieying, nicole (friday); Pjc first3months gathering at Vi' lage(saturday); Dinner with Janice (sunday)




  • X