My work in the garden is WONDER. I walked some f**ked miles for twenty minutes because i cldnt catch the shuttle service on time. Paper cut me, i shredded paper. The entire day. Coolest?? I caught a nap under the trees, occasionally. Who bothers a temp staff under National Parks Board? Ask short-pants-ma-tah to chase after me.
8days ended my day with ________.
Marriage.
Rosalyn Lee is the new sexy.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
Bacherlorettes' column was engaging. I hate the sweethearts, yucks. Just being yourself will be considered refreshing. Cause no one does.
Turning older by every clock's tickling, yet the only one who is below twenties at work, i feel further away from my soon-to-be-with. To the bananas out there! Agreeing with Jaymee, being with a woman is an on-going battle. The longer u spent time with, the more u'll figure out what to say at the right time. Yeah, balancing equality at workforce but freaks out! when u DO NOT notice her new earrings. Ain't true? Myself- typical attentionseeker. Egoists can leave the stage. I fuss over smalls. Mommy's boy will be pocketed. I'm picky. Being superficial can be a common mistake. Lay the trust on and honesty will keep things work out. Make yourself and him, to be worth for each other.
The most important quality about a life partner is:
a) Financial stability ♥♥
b) Sexual compatibility ♥♥♥♥
c) A sense of humor ♥♥♥
d) That he has a pulse &%$!@$/#4%&@!
P.S:There's many stars out tonight (:(: despite the stuffy climate n the !!F* STENCH of durians in my fridge