June 24, 2007
  • Playing, BethanyJoyLenz & TylerHilton: When the stars go blue

    Someone, pls drive away e dark clouds above me

    " Tell me what to believe
    Won't you bring me order
    Tell me what to achieve
    Baby, so I can move forward "

    - Car crashes by Standfast

    Are you awake?
    I know that my blog will be Stacey's daily dose of vitamins to take.
    While you were still sleeping like a dead log, i ran around telokblangah for 2 rounds loh. Lurve midnight jogging. Even I do sense that Stacey's mom and family did not detest me, I'm losing all levels of confidence within myself. I need to shed greasy fatssss from my chicken thighs, start saving for my braces and have a complete totallyunaffordable laser facial treatment.
    Anyway, to: you-know-who (Stacey)
    I kept thinking about what you told me last night. I swear I did stare in daze while thinking about it so so much that I almost forgot to alight from Mrt. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. From the start, did i do anything good to deserve this? I'm really, really afraid. What if i do not perform well? Sigh.
    Note: Stacey is not exactly called Stacey.

    P.S: Barbeque was fun. Carribeannnn. 007 Bang! was fun. Gunniness stout ginseng was horrible, five times of puking was too much. Smelling like shit and looking like a total loser whore succcccccccccccks. I need to thank 36572836 people for saving me last night.

  • X