June 15, 2007
  • Playing, Death Cab For Cutie: Marching Bands Of Manhattan

    "Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole
    Just like a faucet that leaks and there is comfort in the sound
    But while you debate half empty or half full
    It slowly rises, your love is gonna drown"

    A song dedicated to my best pal (:
    Less than a fraction of giggs appreciate my taste in music. At least a soulmate. Disabled at the moment. Who almost got my heart pop out over her severe eye injury. She can barely see. FOR DAYS. Soaking all day in boredom, I'm cool to lend her my company! Apart from her freaking me over the dinner table ... with her bloody eyes (You owe me!) Bumming around, talking how our future husbands are, discussing over topics like the new, young sexless couples in Singapore. I like how my midnight goes.

    I BOUGHT A DRESS @TOPSHOP FOR RM112, WHEN IT ONLY COSTS SGD46. Yao mo gao chor*

    For those midgets who are pulling my nerves apart... can't we just enjoy a good gathering and dinner? Reunion should be fun.
    So, at the end of the day, I'm hardly educated. Less than whining of you? Someone who has that above-average creative juice yet fooling around all day partying? And cause I do not attend regular churches, i spit vulgarities like any hookers along geylang? Why are friends thinking this way? It makes no better of you, to think of me THAT WAY. I felt something triggering in my eyes when i lost all chances of opportunities. I lost the vibe to speak to you. Acknowledgment of the past is sick! I fell right into the wrong arms.

    & I know better than anyone, how to walk my own life -Jacqueline

    More photos s o o n
    Kane's 2kg lighter than me! He floats! LMAO!
    <33 Beauty queen wannabe
  • X