June 21, 2007
  • Playing, Standfast: Car crashes
    So, at the bottom line, people still do not wish to understand and only want to set their own analysis about my periodic behaviour. We shall not ignore human nature in this case.Thousands of brain cells are once gathered in a rare meeting to discuss this issue. Tough. People never fail to meant well when they KPO about you. So, smile and thank em. I'm just trying to steal less of the limelight. I considered myself in a phrase, turning into a grown up. I foresee that decisions made, should not be affected much. Friends, who do not understand the invisible boundaries ahead, spit lesser saliva. Make the journey in your friendship smoother. Did I lied through my actions? Gosh. My principles will remain firm, like i once mentioned to you. I am not a superhero, I behaved as much as... as much.

    Saturday: Ichiban boshi, Esplanade; Fantastic four Sunday: Steamboat with family on Daddy's day Monday: A-day workshop Temasek Poly, Wu& Hamcee; Spice Tuesday: Ocean's thirteen; coffe talk; mini cooper; Stacey's mom Wednesday: Zouk; Mcdonalds; Mount faber

































  • X