June 04, 2007
Random
I'm almost there. At a point of cliffhanging situation which people always feel that they are subdued into, we may be pushed back to the starting line of life, unknowingly. Why can't human beings just acknowledge that they are desperate for a certain level of attention, whining for some friends and a little hug? Save the ego and cry. Let attention be drawn and shut up. I am furious cause I see no reason why I became a sinner in your eyes when i bothered while everyone DON'T. I will definitely lend you a ear and a shoulder to lean on if we were closer pals. At a closer sight after further investigation,c we are not. So, do not pretend to let my emotions come towards you. I am very sick of certain people in this world. There's two. Those that I will search for if you disappears from the surface of earth and those who ... Whatever it may be. I find myself silly to put people low at 3am in the morning. I am not sorry for being cruel (for the first time) Look who's being ridiculous? I can't help it if people are just looking for a person to vent anger at. Find your soul mate, I'm not part of a counseling centre or attention-seeking-agency. I'm not a machine people can yell at, unless you're in my wedding invitation list, on my 24hr emergency hotline or people whom i regard as "friends for life". I will wake up from my dreamland for some. Only. I know who cares for me from their hearts. Not an idiot who wants to increase their amount of contacts in friendster.com. Many people likes to be surrounded and popular. Although I am too part of mankind, I have got over that phrase of life. A couple around, will do me good these days.
Be it the old virgins or dirty mistresses club, God, please damn this world and silence the unnecessaries. Amen.
X