Head of department, Mr William Teo said,
"Be careful when you blog"
"Girls, wear BRA"
"No flip flop in an art school, first impression counts"
2 persons tried to wake me up,
I was still late on the first day of school.
Well, NAFA was fabulous with all the pretty pretty little things you see around. That includes human beings and the masterpieces created. Girls, no guy :(:(
Goody bag was really heavy! Even though there wasn't much interaction sessions, i managed to seize some time with my fellow designers-to-be, despite my funny haircut. Julie commented >havoc red slanted bob hair. Looking dramatic? I'm nothing as compared/wink. Fashion! So much knowledge to be learned and experience to be seeked for. Either with passion or I'll be dead with the needles.
Did I mention that I saw Joakim Gomaz. Wassss with the Spore idol fuzzzzzzzzz all over. Ngeeann got Paul 2Hill and daphne, I have the fireman!
A new, fresh start of life *woots*
I felt very blessed with all my beloveds. Muacks, all MOI friends!
(Felicia, Heng, Annabel, Vanessa, Pei xuan, Janice, Clement, Mark, Hamcee)
♥SUNDAY Janice at the tattoo place. She got me an airbrush cross. Beef noodles. ♥MONDAY New dyed and chopppped hair ♥TUESDAY Tuition/ rest ♥WEDNESDAY Dim-sum with my Mommy and Aunt. Loves. I met Poony! Poony! Handmade-bagcharm for her 19th bday. She's leaving for States next month. NYC, how cool is that? Toast at Takashimaya. Julie Sim ♥THURSDAY Nafa orientation. Annabel and Felicia. ♥Friday Tuition/ rest ♥Coming weekend Shopping. Clemmy poo, Harry potter &dinner. Vanessa, Tiong Bahru market ♥Monday 23 July :D :D [SCHOOL; Semester One]
What's best on Friday > IKEA fishy& chips
Someone's image keep flashing before me. SCREW you :\






















X