Neither am I on diet or what, gastric plus mens cramps? Fcuk. Thousands of wishes that a prince charming aka. the McDonald's delivery man, can rescue my soul right now. Can't wait for another hour. Gotta fix smth out. Happybirthday48* Mom!
X
Wunderkid's closet
ISAAC Lee,
Aristocratic nose and that broad, charismatic grin <3
Excellent health, no complications nor current prescriptions
A self-acclaimed addict for Vicks inhaler & Beautex handkerchiefs
Will turn impetuous for chemical peels, microdermabrasion or face lift
No history of felony charges or convictions yet however, a long record of illegal internet downloading — dramas, lyrics
Delights over grocery shopping :D
Avocado juice, fruit bars, tea eggs, sauteed mushrooms, pig-trotters in vinegar! Did I not mention Godiva's decadence? Fcukin' ex!
Neither am I on diet or what, gastric plus mens cramps? Fcuk. Thousands of wishes that a prince charming aka. the McDonald's delivery man, can rescue my soul right now. Can't wait for another hour. Gotta fix smth out. Happybirthday48* Mom!