Sisterly hugs to Kimberley Koh for introducing this beautiful melody, on such a beautiful Sunday. I shall forgive you if you insist to lie about the lost of 2kg in you. Believing at the rate you EAT? Oops.
"Maybe the choice of destiny only allowed us to be together once,
for a season of autumn"

I found the courage to breathe, to live, to learn, to appreciate, to move on.
I am trying to grow outta of a baby. Being more independent. I hope all my beloved friend do. We are never the unlucky ones. We are more than fortunate to be witnesses of being alive. Sometimes I wish that people are bickering than knowing some are silenced forever due to natural phenomenons or mass destructions. What's more that I have not seen in life? Rejection? Ignorance? Disappointment?
We are still alive (:(:
Did you know that everyone do deserve a second chance?
I just discovered how amazing all my friends are. They can transfer amazing energy to brighten my day. Think about the crazy Felicia, Hweeheng, Vanessa, Annabel and Peixuan.
I met my long-lost ugly friend, Ongsoonkuey yesterday. Somehow, i suppose that we did had quite a year of our own, even though I did suffered, or we. Eventually.
WE TALK. I'm really glad that we can laughing at our past, he has a new girl, we moved on and became friends. Something good turning out of the miseries. Letting bygones be bygones. Isn't this something to thank God for?
(1) I did not sleep at my 2nd attempt of watching Seabiscuit.
(2) I'm officially hooked on HEROS, Milo Ventimiglia! He is a lacto-vegetarian.
(3) I really, really miss Stacey.
(4) Ben& Jerry's phishfood! & chunkymonkey!
(5) I wanna go to the beach one of the weekdays. Anyone?
My throat hurts now )x























X