Tonight, nails painted purple.
It takes some time to fill up an empty vessel /smile
Smoothing and softness, maybe that's the life I'm driving myself to earn. Wishing for less of the intense happenings. Just an audience outside comfort zone. Now, I need inspirations to work things out. Unfamiliarities are more than common. Words are more hurtful, compared to being thrown at by stones. I wonder whether people should keep quiet or not. Shhh... secretly
School's pretty cool.
I'v found Paris&Nicole /love, bitches, smucks
(Dinie's blog is fcukingfcuking fantastic for some daily dosages of fashion +bitchiness)
People of all different backgrounds are brought together, how small can the world be? All we need maybe more sparks of chemistry. I need to eat batteries to work my brain engine !!!
HEJUNXIANG HEJUNXIANG
): imissdesmond
Everyone's focused at creating their future. No more! Perfect. Naiveness and complete stupidity will be taken outta of ME.














