#1. Dresses, veryveryveryprettydressssses
#2. Most-kawaii spore gay (Thnks, michy)
Artroom is sinful. X-rated topics. My throat is cheebyely PAINN now!
This entire part is for Annabel. Swear across yr heart, Caleb or Quan?
" ...... THISISSOBIMBOTICOFME! Just let me rant about my very-unhappiness. I met limquan today. After two years of anticipation. Started slow, cause we din really have much to share in common. So he started saying about this birthday party that bball senior's birthday held at his place last night. Walau, dee cheryl claire were there... invited to limquan's hse. They don even know who the fuck is him lor. !@#$%&%$#@ I only get to meet him twice in 5 fcuking years, took photos with him and... he's so NOT photogenic. I mean, despite his still-Vgood-looking features/ droppy hair/ slogged back= signature style. So irritating! Sigh, FLY BACK TO BRUNEI LAH. Farrrrrrrr away! (I'm a petty-iest & mean-iest bitch) ♥My first prince charming, since I was fourteen... WAKING UP FROM KIDDYDREAM ...... " - The end, Jacqueline
Can't handle another soul in my life.
OCCUPIED/Skoooool, sewnstress-wannabe**