July 29, 2007
  • Playing, Jack Penate: Torn on the platform
    ( i ) Piss-me-off officially
    To the fffffcuking creatures whoever that picked my FAKE Louis Vuitton purse which only cost me 7 ringgit, TAKE IT/ TOSS IT/ BURN IT - I dun fffcuking care. Give me back my ATM card and I/C. I never come to second thought that I will ever have to carry my passport around, etc: identification purposes (since my school just reopened) or even to clubbing. This is uglily embarrassing. Things is getting worse when my ezlink card can only be ready in three weeks.
    Your cheebye will be burned with all yr pubic hair being stuck to the corners of yr mouth and in between your teeth. Your feet will smelt like they can kill 100000 horses. Hope your children will be fed with horses' penis for the rest of your life. Your sperms will be put on ebay because u have no money to pay for yr gf's abortion operation. WHATEVER.
    I am angry
    ( ii ) Piss-me-off when I'm already pissed
    The dumb policeman named "Wilson Tan" was busy (probably talking to his honey) when I enter Radin Mas NPP. I wanna complain against him! Lazy arsssss ().() ---- hole. Okaayy, human beings, this is the new thing, you don have to report to police when you lost yr I/C. You still can lodge a lost-property . For lost of I/C, report to ICA instead, within 14 fffcuking days.
    ( iii ) Piss-me-off till I wanna rob you
    Ooh, I am soooooo awared of how cautious I have to be when I blogged about school.
    MISS P. MISS P. MISS P. & Mr. uncontained (He freaks me out on last Friday morning) Irritating, rude, noisy, and RICH. You die!
    ( iv ) Piss-me-off tt you blocked MOI vision
    Ms. International, you should not have chose Singapore as a place to study. Why can't you begged for your rich mommies to bring you over to UK. The living costs is probably only 3 times more than Singapore. No biggie hur? Are you sure that you're inspired by Nicole Kidman? Soooooo impossible! Like how my breast grow anymore bigger? No way. NK's maid probably. There is nobody in the world who will enter the wonderland of Orchard in overstretched & fading pink tee shirt with Bebe track pants. Those with glittering studs of "Bebe" attached right on yr blossoms of buttocks. Eeeks.
    ( v ) Piss-me-off that I'll tape yr mouth to end cls earlier
    I believed Channelle can't stand her too. First, was pink scrunching hair band and next was orange. That's toooo 70's. Not with all that you wear. AND, stop asking about how we will be graded or how we will be tested. Fashion design is a ... non-academic subject? It's ART. I say 'No' firmly to secondary-two pink tote. Stop asking redundant questions, I'll stuff yr mouth with char siew bao. She just smsed me of what to bring for school tmr. Nice but, buzzzzz off.
    ( vi ) Piss-me-off that you shld all go back home
    Go home. Cheenas.
    Since u wanna be a makeup article.
    You will fail your English proficiency test, for sure.
    I'm not being mean here. YOU DUN EVEN KNOW WHICH PAGE TO FLIP TO? Stop wasting money.
    ( vii ) Piss-me-off, SHUT UP!
    Stop singing and recording yr own voice in yr mobile. Kimberley. Noise polluter. Urgh!
    ( viii ) Confused Mars
    Dinie replied, "Any attempt to rape now, is no longer an offence."
    His 18th birthday today *Hearts*Muacks*Huggs*Lovess*
    Dinie & Hussein are almost identical to Paris &Nicole!
    Apart from the cheebyes.
    They are walking fashion bibles, always with the juiciest Hollywood gossips and scandals up-to-date. BITCHES, IHEART'U! Lovely darlings who will save me in this fashion industry. I need them badly for all lessons like; Research, Sewing etc. Save me and kill-me-not for the ignorance I have towards WORLD FASHION.
    Yeah, that's for my first gay friends (x WE♥♥BOYS
    ( ix ) Venus
    Channelle is my tallest GF. OneSevenFive.
    The height gradually increase from the schools I go to. (Heng from my PS was 172, Julie from SS was almost 173, Jieying from JC was almost 174)
    ME: 5FEET FOREVER/ 155
    Channelle's my other twin in class. We bitched SO MUCCH. Supermodel, don leave me alone okayy? Must worked hard together to reach our goals in life, okayy? Sexy, I know you're going through some low points now, but I really feel that it's not just your fault. The girl and him are all equally involved too. Don let all these spoil your days ahead. CHEERS`
    Jan is my first Thailand friend.
    PRETTTTTY! Poor little heiress who is suffering from homesick. Ouch! Her big red swollen eyes pains me. SI hope that her damn class will no longer outcast her! Hello? Jan's a wonderful fun-loving girl! WEMUACKSJAP-BOYS. She will pack me back to Thailand in Nov. Her mommy owns a resort in Ko Samui. Posh&beck owns a house near it ><
    ( x ) Jacqueline Koh

    " As I went to make an electrical police report online, I realise how many missing people are there in Singapore. Felicia aka. Gaia caught my attention cause I saw her face all over the island. She's this artsy fartsy lasalle kid (http://www.friendster.com/3751447) Oh God, missing? Angels, please gather her back to her love ones. So is to the rest of the MIAs ):): "

    Mommy got me a sewing machine but I'm clueless abt it.
    I hate myself today. 29072007 marks one of the SUAY-iest day in my calendar. Careless/Clumsy/Muddleheaded/DUMBDUMB. Cheebye, I gotta a lot of work to do. 8 subjects and non-stop-flowing projects. And YOUU, stop appearing at the back of my mind. I wanna concentrate in my work. Shruggs! As money was just about to roll in from all the tuition jobs, I have to start paying for unnecessities like lost of I/C. I wish I was Posh.

    Photos, another time.
  • X