July 09, 2007
  • Playing, Paula DeAnda: Easy (feat Lil' Wayne)
    HEY! Kimberley Koh, I know the last thing you wanna hear is MY naggings. So please, do something productive about your upcoming o' levels instead of getting home economics teacher to call mommy about your homework. Quit all those idols' surfing on the net. Mommy's too old to suffer from worrying you. It is your future, mummy and I don wish to interfere your growing up processes either so... take control of your life. Don follow my footsteps. Mommy almost die after all the heart attacks I gave her.
  • - - - - - - - - -

    I think my brain can only start generating useful brain cells after a GOOD sleep. 6pm to 1pm, and that will be a total of 19 hours. " I feel good .. la la la " Mommy commented that my ikan bilis porridge looks disgusting, c'mon! it tastes like heaven *swearing across my heart* I guess i shldn't have broken the egg and stirred it, messing it like a pile of vomit. Heart 2 heart mother-daughter's talk <33. Sometimes it do occurs to most of my friends, why my mom won't call me to rush me home, why she do not give her girls curfew. I got some answers today (: Mommy said, stopping my girls will let them lose some form of independence. If she had stopped me to work in the bar, i may never learned the complexity of the society. But she really hates it when I come back home late, yea, i'm a girl after all, no matter how unattractive I am. I realised how much mommy has aged. Now, when she sews, she needs her specs. I learned how to tie a sewting knot really fast *Yuppie* Yea, I love my MOM ♥♥Muacks
    Ah bungs@ Fish&Co later!

    - - - - - - - - -
    Saturday, 070707
    Went to visit the never-recovered Stacey. Well, still breathing so yupp. I secretly snapped a picture of him hugging his pillow, shhh* Ola! then met up with my love beauty, Janice. Never cry while eating pizza. Haa, so much talkings under the "purple light", so much sobbings, GIRLS.
    I broke my only black heels !!!!!!!!!!!
    Met up with the ultra-potential-bachelor, Mr Lim Stephen Darren. He will be so glad if I address him that way. Before I utter how charming he is, he is 29 this year and attached. WHY? CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW BLISSFUL HIS GF IS? I'm very, very envious of his Gf. VERY. He was supposed to catch diehard4.0 with his mates, he left the theater half way, buy another pair of diehard4.0 tickets to watch with me? For our once-a-year meet up. A busy man who is enjoying his high point of life with his career. Dan's definitely my mentor of life. Those advice he gave me, were brilliant. Did I mention how attractive he looks when he speaks? He is very sensitive and sweet toward any girl. He is the first person who can tell me what soap I use. I soooooooo wanna munch and steal him away, #plsbemine. " Johnson&johnson, you smell like a baby " Hello, soap? Not shampoo, soap? *Yao mo gao choy*
    So ridiculously dashing fine-looking bachelor.
    A disarming combination of brains and muscles
    . No drink/ smoke/ gamble. Used-to-be personal trainer. O, he can massage really well too. (Q)WHY IS HE ATTACHED? The guy you shld show to mommy.
    He's too old for me, awww :(












































    X