Can you smell the sunshine today?
Grins.
Laziness
Somehow I'm thankful to God for the pull of my muscle on my left foot. Ouch, but this rest day just cannot afford to be declined. I need a perfect Saturday.
I, myself, cant even believe what I said this morning. Deliberately lied to erase every details on my time table. I want no disturbance. I have too much on my bare hands.
I lost all knowledge to realise where I can and should start from. Where can the music be heard now?
Real thoughts. Real.
I appreciate when white clouds are painted on clear blue sky.
Grace brought me to the night sky, with only stars.
One who only pursue the craft blindly, is not meant to be an academic.
What can someone put away, to reach the top of the world?
When did we first began?
Try to be, oh try to be.